Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Sisters are Amazing

The women I work together with in this wonderful business are unbelievable. Having this opportunity-GIFT of a business is a way to transform lives. If you're a sister, you know what I mean. Our team leader-director had me pitch my nationwide fundraiser in front of the 18 attendees. It was awesome. I know that I touched, moved and inspired the women enough to ask questions about what Celiac Disease is and how they can be part of the fundraiser. 

Here's the update for Sisters Support Celiac Disease. We are almost at 40 sisters nationwide who have come on board to raise $20,000 for Celiac Disease for The Celiac Disease Center in NYC and The Healthy Villi of New England. The national press release is about to go out in early March..or if I'm totally ready, sooner. My goal is 100 or more. LOOK at how AMAZING this is so far!!!

My personal fundraiser on March 15th in my town of Needham, MA, is also shaping up. I am so fortunate to have The Center Cafe in Needham donating Gluten Free:roast salmon with dill creme fraiche along with a salad of cucumber, grape tomatoes and feta. YUMMMMMM. 
More information on my personal fundraiser

A New Leaf is donating lots of goodies and snacks that are all gluten free. BTW, last night at our team meeting, I brought chocolate covered pretzels and pizzelles from A New Leaf. All I took home was the plate!!! 

I want you to be part. If you're local, you must come by at lunch time or the evening and taste the goodies and see and play with the amazing new product line that I am carrying....charms that attach to new bracelets and necklaces, zipper pulls, wallets etc. Of course, with the spring collection comes many more sterling and stone pieces as well. 

If you're not local, no worries, jump on my site and associate your order with Sisters Support Celiac Disease and know that 20% of your purchase of gorgeous handcrafted silver is going to help with research and support for those you care about and those you don't even know have this auto immune disease.


How many times do we share about what we do and why we have smiles on our faces and feel beauty from the inside out? DAILY. Just imagine the possibilities.

Thanks for reading!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment