Sunday, February 12, 2012

Dr. Green at work

Every day is something new and excited and I'm really excited for so many reasons:1) I'll be putting out a press release about the nationwide support. Just think how much all my Sisters will help those who don't even know it. I spoke with Dr. Green's (one of the beneficiaries) office and he's going to put a quote in my press release. I learned from his office that what ever money we donate will be so welcome. He in fact, just produced a study linking Celiac and heart disease and they couldn't have done it without the extra money donations. So THANK YOU!!!
* Here's a link that just came out in the Wall Street Journal with both Dr. Green and Dr. Fasano is one of the doctors who has come to speak to the New England community's Healthy Villi organization, one of the two beneficiaries.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970204136404577206891526292590.html

Again, stay tuned! And please spread the word to whomever you think would be interested in participating in any way.

If you want me to send you the flyers, please email me at amy@levitts.net
I up to almost 20 sisters so far !!!! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment