Friday, March 16, 2012

Wow

Thank YOU for your support, for your friendship and for all that you did to help make my personal fundraiser last night for Sisters Support Celiac Disease a success so far!!! I am just one of the 40+ woman across the country who are participating in the fundraiser for support and research for those who suffer with Celiac Disease. I met women living in my same town who I never met before but who has something in common with me and my daughter. I chatted with women who I knew, who have friends afflicted with CD and I could offer them information and support and give them info on the Celiac in the Boston Vicinity: The Healthy Villi group. And then there were friends who I knew who think they may have celiac disease and I was able to provide them with valuable information.

The food, delicious and amazing was graciously provided by The Center Cafe. Yummy cake, cookies, specialty popcorn all provided by A New Leaf. And thanks to Partyworks Needham, we had a place to put all the food and snacks not to mention the balloons!!!

Ok, and then there was the amazing networking that happened when all these women got together. Need I say more? THANK YOU and I look forward to updating you all on the success of my project and some amazing pictures, courtesy of Nicole Connolly. With Landmark Education 's guidance and support, I created the possibility of a project that is/was bigger than big!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment